Thursday, September 20, 2012

Am I Screwed?

It's a case of best-laid-plans here: The PC still stands, nonfunctional, and my sleep deficit is no where near paid up.  The only upside to last night was that I went through all of my characters on my old server and transferred any usable goods to the two bank guilds I'll be bringing to the new server, so that's one less thing for me to worry about.

I ran into another bit of a snafu yesterday, when I noticed that Blizzard's release time on my account had changed.  Originally it had stated that I'd be able to access MoP at 12AM EDT; while I thought this odd, I didn't question it.  While in my account settings yesterday, however, I saw that it had changed to now read 12AM PDT, which will be 3AM my time.  Not a deal-breaker by any means, but it definitely causes me to have to re-evaluate a few points, such as whether or not I'll try to get some sleep in the few hours before launch.  Original plan was to spend most of Monday sleeping, have some dinner, take another nap, then get up around 10 to get full awake, chill a bit, and finish setting everything up.  There's a part of me afraid that if I try to sleep past midnight, I won't wake up for the launch.

Goals for tonight: Get the power supply in the PC, and the PC running, if not raiding on it.  Transfer both guilds with the tailor and the dual-gatherer.  Finish leveling the rogue's Leatherworking and Skinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment