Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Only A Week??

I'm excited, you guys.  Are you excited?  I've got less than a week of prep-time ahead of me, since I want to make sure I can spend Monday relaxing and making minor last-minute checks rather than rushing around.  Time for an update on where I stand with my goals!

  • Specific Goal - Still hitting 90.  Knand's got his 23/25 quests still, and while I've been running him around doing random things, after Thursday's raid, I'll take him to his bank and mailbox to empty his bags and pick up the JC daily, and I managed to pick up a second JC quest-starting item during the Theramore scenario.  I've also got to pass my guild leader enough gold to cover another bank tab, so that I'll have access to it through Mobile Banking in order to dump excess goodies, should Knand's bags get overfull before I can get him to a mailbox whilst leveling.  I'll disable all of his addons at this time.
  • Get Rest - One of the few things I'm slacking on, mostly because I've been so wrapped up in prepping in WoW.  Bad She!  Saturday & Sunday should see me getting a bit more rest, or at least slowing down the prep.
  • Responsibilities Handled - Taking my car in for an oil change on Tuesday, and then I should be good to go.
  • Friends & Family Aware - Pretty sure everyone's been informed at this point.
  • Equipment Ready - Still slack.  I've made a promise to myself that I can't transfer my guild banks from my old server until I've put the new power supply in Big Green, so that should be done  after I get done with the car.
  • Food & Water - I remembered I have a stash of water already, so I'll just bring those up when I bring in the Code Read & NoS.  Still need to pick up some protein bars; I'll do that while I'm out of the house Monday or Tuesday.
  • Gaming Area - Getting somewhere with this, though it's looking like I probably won't have the microwave & fridge moved.
  • Gopher - Haven't found one to fill in for my sister before she gets home from school, though I'm sure my niece would be happy to.  Unfortunately, she's under 3 and would probably spend most of her time trying to get me to let her play WoW, just like I used to.
Game-wise, I've got both bank guilds up to 2, the rogue above 80 with almost maxed Skinning and Leatherworking, and am gathering the mats to train Inscription and a second Alchemy for when I get my guilds transferred.  Plans for the Realm 1st group fell through when I found out my mage-buddy was going to be going overseas for a few weeks, and her Internet access would be wonky; probably for the best, because I can be really bad about getting ticky if people aren't moving chop-chop-toot-sweet.  I'd rather just scratch the idea than spend time coordinating a new group, especially since I never got a definitive answer from the third member.

On a side note, to add to the insanity, I've decided I'm still going to attempt to get out to the convention that was the original reason I took the week off, so once I've gotten Knand to 90 and spent some time recovering, I'll be driving out to Atlanta in order to attend Anime Weekend Atlanta.  My laptop will be with me, so I may or may not be able to either update you guys on the going-ons there, post some video to SheWhoGamesTV about the con, or just poke my head in to say "Hey, I live!"

No comments:

Post a Comment